William “Billie” James (1859-1954) b & r West Deer Twp., Allegheny Co., PA (son of Thomas A. and Jane Ross Campbell; Farmer)
-buried: East Union Presbyterian Cemetery, WDT (See “Show map” for GPS at EUC)
Married: East Union Presbyterian 9/26/1889
1. Lloyd Webster (1890-1891) died in infancy of pneumonia; family tradition says he contracted this when a window was raised above his crib during the funeral service of his Grandmother Jane Ross Campbell, 11 December 1890.
2. Norman Ray (1892-1978) (m. Ruth Dittrick)
3.Bertha Ione (1893-1980) b. WDT r. Middlesex Twp, Butler Co, PA (m. Paul B. Gray; my grandmother)
4. Clifford Anderson (1896-1988) (m1. Emma Burgowitz; m2. Catherine Shaff; m3. Eva Boyd)
5. William “Bill” Kenneth (1903-) (m1. Evelyn Olsen; m2. Alma Large; m3. Marie __)
6. Ellis Emerson Craig (1906-1926) studying for the ministry; died in college hazing incident, Westminster College, New Wilmington, PA
“William & Rachel Campbell.” FindaGrave. 10 Sept. 2018
Memoirs of Allegheny County, PA. V.1. Madison, WS: Northwestern Historical Assoc., 1904.
Notes of Edna Gray
Unpublished Thomas Campbell Family Reunion Book of 7/25/96.
RETURN TO OUR CAMPBELL FAMILY TREE
RETURN TO OUR HOFFMAN FAMILY TREE
Last revised 2/15/21