Andrew/Andreas (1775-1830) b. Huntington Twp., York Co., PA, moved to Somerset Co., PA, in 1808; r. Quemahoning Twp., Somerset Co. (son of Joseph & Anna Barbara Stahl Baush; Farmer)
-burial: Union Cemetery, Stoystown, Somerset Co., PA
Susannah Peterson (1788/94-1862) b. York Co.? r. Quemahoning Twp. (daughter of Ruel & Catherine Lehmer Peterson)
-burial: Union, IOOF, or Mt. Tabor Reformed Church Cemetery, Stoystown, Somerset County
Marriage: abt. 1803, York Co. 1820 Census records present a problem with the Susannah’s birth year and the ages of the youngest children. Could she have been a second wife? Were all 14 children hers? Research continues.
Children: (14 – most full names, dates, & order uncertain)
1. Elizabeth? (1804-1876) b. Monaghan Twp., York Co. (m. Daniel Zimmerman)
2. Johannes “John” (1806-1866) b. Quemahoning Twp., Somerset County, PA
3. Johanna “Hanna” (1808-1885) b. Quemahoning Twp.
4. Joseph (1810-1893/94) b. Quemahoning Twp.; christened Stoystown Lutheran (m. Rebecca Stauffer)
5. Catherine (1812- ) b. Quemahoning Twp.
6. George W. (1814-1890) b. Somerset Co.
7. William (1817- ) b. Quemahoning Twp.
8. Jacob (1818-1894/95) b & r Quemahoning Twp.; christened Stoystown Reformed Church (m. Rebecca Sell – our line)
-burial: St. James Lutheran Cemetery, Jenner Twp., Somerset Co., PA
9. Andrew*/Andreas Peterson, Jr. (1821- ) b. Quemahoning Twp.
10. Louisa* (c. 1822/28-1906) (m Isaac Blanset) b. Quemahoning Twp.
11. Susanna* (1823-1876) b. Quemahoning Twp.
12. Daniel* Henry (1825-1870) b. Quemahoning Twp.
13. Nancy Sarah (1829/30- ) b. Quemahoning Twp.
14. Rose Ann ( ) b. Quemahoning Twp.
* These children baptized in the Stoystown Evangelical Lutheran Church
Bob Grimes. E-mail regarding 1820 Census. 28 March 2016
Jan Hoth. “Baptismal Records-Quemahoning Twp., Somerset Co., PA.”
“Raygor Bellonger Family Tree.” 20 January 2014. Ancestry.com
U.S. Censuses, Quemahoning Twp., Somerset Co., PA, 1810-1850 & 1880
RETURN TO OUR BAUSH FAMILY TREE
RETURN TO OUR PETERSON FAMILY TREE