John (1731-1814) b. Antrim, Northern Ireland; r. Washington Twp., Westmoreland Co., PA (parents unknown)
-burial: Polk Run Reformed Presbyterian or Old Salem Cemetery, Derry Twp, Westmoreland Co.
Elizabeth Wilson ( ) b. Northern Ireland; r. Washington Twp.
-burial: Polk Run or Old Salem Cemetery
-emigration: around 1765 to Lancaster Co., PA; 1778-1782 John was Ruling Elder of Middle Octoraro Reformed Presbyterian; 1786 on Westmoreland Co. tax list
1. John (d. before 1814) b. Northern Ireland (Tanner by trade; m. Ann Kane)
2. Elizabeth ( ) b. Ireland or Lancaster; r. Westmoreland Co. (m. Alexander Hunter)
3. Francis (1774-1839) b. Conococheage Valley, PA; r. Buffalo & Clinton Twps., Butler Co., PA (Indian scout, 1812 vet, and 1st Butler Co. JP; m. Jane McGary
-burial: Westminster Cemetery
4. Robert (1776-1846) b. Conococheage Valley; r. Westmoreland Co. (m. Mahala Thomas – believed to be our line)
-burial: Bull Creek Presbyterian Cemetery, West Deer Twp., Allegheny Co.
5. William ( ) b. ?; r. Washington Twp. & Fall Creek Twp, Wayne Co., OH (m. Margaret Haegerty) possibly killed by Indians
6. James ( ) (m. Sarah Nelson)
7. George ( ) (m. Jane Jamison)
8. Sarah ( ) (m. Samuel Borland)
9. Mary (1781- ) (never married) possibly had disability
“John Anderson.” Geni. 24 Dec. 2015